Golf4Golf - How It Works
Register your details with Golf4Golf to become a Caddie Member for free.
- Click on the ‘Join for free’ button at the top of the page
- Enter your details
- An email will be sent to your selected email address asking you to confirm your sign up
- Click on the link to verify your email address
Being a Caddie Member allows you to create your golfer profile.
- Add your handicap and preferences on your Golfer Listing page
- Add a new search to find matching golf partners and be found by other golfers
- Add a profile picture and the golf courses you most often play at on your Profile Page
Join to become a Caddie Member
Saving a search is part of the registration process and will allow you to be found by other golfers. Saving a search has the additional benefit of allowing Golf4Golf to notify you if you have any new matches
- Enter your preferred location, distance you are willing to travel from the location (search radius), your weekly availability and any other filter preferences
- Click ‘Save this Search’ to save the search to your profile listing
Members matching your search will appear on the Search page.
- Click 'Invite to play' on the listing of the golfer you want to connect with
- This will display their profile information and allow you to see their saved searches and other information about their golfing preferences
- To connect, send a Message in the dialogue box
- The golfer will receive an email notification and will also be able to see that someone has sent them a message when they sign in to Golf4Golf, with an alert appearing next to the 'Message' link at the top of the page
You can send any listed golfer a message, outlining where, what day and what time you would like to play golf. Golf4Golf does not currently allow golfers to book tee times, so it is up to either you or your golf partner to book the tee time through the golf course or via another channel.
Once the details are decided and confirmed between you and your new golf partner, get out on the course and play!